Understanding the needs of the autistic child
Although most children are of course social and can communicate with others through growth and development, sometimes the child can not behave this way, retreat, show off strange behavior, communicate with others, and social awareness. Such abnormal behavior patterns are characteristic of the developmental disorder called autism.
Autistic children are usually absent and unable to respond to others. Autistic children may not even come into contact with the eye and include such strange behavior as stinging their hands, overcoming their heads or forcing the order to be maintained. It is not uncommon for children affected by autism to speak at all. Those who are talking can do this or repeat what they hear (echolalia) or use their strange language.
The exact cause of autism is still unknown, though research suggests that there is a problem with the organization's structure or functioning. Central nervous system
Some autistic children are exceptionally brilliant and very good at school though there may be problems in the school environment. Other children with autism can not do that well and autism is often associated with mental retardation. But we have to note that autism and delay are very different, as it is not uncommon for an autistic child who is exceptionally clear.
The functioning of the autistic child in normal society can sometimes be annoying because the child needs constant attention and the whole process can be quite intense. Here are some ways you can help your autistic child overcome and turn into a well-rounded individual:
* It is important to ensure that your autistic child does not seem to be out of the family and belong to the family. At the same time, it is important to make sure that your children are not kept in the center of attention, as this is worse than good because it will not be at the center of attention at home outside school.
* The autistic child must live and have a certain routine that can count on everyday life. In the absence of a defined routine, the autistic child may respond with bizarre behavior.
* They observed that the autistic child did not learn from experience. In fact, any event that appears will be completely new to the autistic child, even if the same event happened yesterday. That is why it is important to use the same words every time we reward or deny the child, as this helps them remember more about the events.
* If you want to change around the house or around the autistic child, write down what you will do before doing it. This is because autistic children usually last for a much longer time, and sudden changes make them confusing.
* Find the best educational program that meets your child's needs. Nursery intervention programs offer separate courses for the autistic child who is not yet old enough to go to school.
Beyond the aforementioned routes, remember that everything you say or you are crucial to releasing the potential of your autistic child. At the same time, it is equally important to take time to make you feel overwhelmed by the task. So, as long as you are peaceful with yourself, a little love, some patience, and full hearted devotion you have all you need through all the trouble of your little man.
Source by sbobet th